The Army Museum of South Australia Foundation (AMOSAF) has two membership categories:
- Active Volunteers
What is the Foundation?
The dedicated group of volunteers who work with the Museum, under an operating agreement with the Australia Army History Unit.
Your financial support will enable our hard-working team of Volunteers to carry out their vital roles.
For a $10 annual subscription, you become a member of the Foundation which will entitle you to:
- Receive a copy of the Museum’s newsletter containing information of any developments at the Museum, new displays, coming events and general news.
- Receive invitations, and subsidised rates, to functions, new display openings or other happenings at the Museum.
- Receive a copy of the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Vote at the Foundation’s Annual General Meeting
- Nominate as a Director of the Foundation’s Board
Most importantly, becoming a Foundation Member will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped preserve something very special, our Military Heritage.