The Army Museum of South Australia Foundation (AMOSAF) has two membership categories:
- Active Volunteers, and
The AMOSA Foundation ...
is the group of volunteers who work with the Museum, under a Memorandum of Understanding with the Australian Army History Unit.
Your financial support will assist our team of volunteers to carry out their vital roles.
For a $10 annual subscription, you become a member of the Foundation which will entitle you to:
- Receive a copy of the Museum’s newsletter containing information of any developments at the Museum, new displays, coming events and general news.
- Receive invitations, and subsidised rates, to functions, new display openings or other happenings at the Museum.
- Receive a copy of the Foundation’s Annual Report.
- Vote at the Foundation’s Annual General Meeting.
- Nominate as a Director of the Foundation’s Board.
Most importantly, becoming a Foundation Member will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped preserve something very special, our military heritage.
All volunteers are expected to operate within the rules and guidelines of a military base on Commonwealth property, and under the direction and supervision of the unit’s military component. Maintaining a good relationship between uniformed and volunteer staff is fundamental to the successful operation of the Museum.